Okay I know I have an obsession when it comes to Benefit, my whole love affair with makeup began with Benefit so of course they will always have a soft spot for me. I was playing around on polyvore the other night and came up with my top 6 Benefit Products so lightbulb went off and thought this needs to be a blogpost! Narrowing this down to 6 was difficult but I got there in the end.
1. Gimme Brow, is my favourite ever brow product, that even got it's own review not long ago on the blog. It's quick, precise and stays put all day.
2. Fine One One, perfect trio of cream colours for your cheeks. This is perfect for us pale skin girls. The review I did of this was one of my very first ones (awwwww). This is one of those quick to apply throw in your handbag and off you go products.
3. Hoola took me awhile to fall in love with, but once I got used to it, I loved it! It's a matte yellow/brown and is so easy to apply, even for me as I'm useless with bronzers.
4. Hello Flawless Powder Foundation is a great travel friendly product to have. It comes with a sponge and a brush for any touch up you need to do throughout the day. You can build up the coverage of this too which is great. It also doesn't stick to my dry patches which is always a bonus.
5. They're Real Mascara, no other mascara has topped this just yet, the new offering of the Roller Lash nearly did but only because it was easier to take off. I love the volume and "wow" impact this mascara gives, and it is super black.
6. Finally my favourite ever eye cream is It's Potent! This cream is wonderful for brightening up the under eye area but also really helps my dark circles. Pop this in the fridge for extra coolness and to really feel the hydration going back into your under eye area.
So those are my top 6 products, have you tried any of them yet?!