Hi Everyone, so sorry for the lack of posts lately but I'm back now and hoping to get back to two posts a week again. I thought it might be nice to start off with my November favourites.
Beauty & Skincare
1. British Beauty Blogger Dream Box 2 (£21.95 sold out) was packed full of amazing goodies and even though I've had it a week I'm still working my way through it, but my goodness there is so many amazing products in it. I really think that Jane and Latest in Beauty are a winning team when it comes the Dream box and will always pick these boxes over any other ones!
2. Trilogy Everything Balm (€16.95) is a beautiful solid oil that melts on contact. I use this mostly at night time as part of my skincare routine. I get really dry skin and this has been a little saviour for times of need. It really is gorgeous used on the cuticles and nails as well.
3. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 (€12.50) has been my friend the last few days after having a reaction to Lillibug's new moisturiser. I got what can only be described as a burn like reaction both on my hands and cheeks. Thankfully this little wonder from La Roche-Posay has been quickly healing the problem.
4. Micro Nail (€49.99) is such a nifty little gadget and I love it! Definitely one for the Christmas list. I love the smoothness and shine this brings to my nails and they look super healthy when I use the Micro Nail. Check out my before and after pictures to see how this works!
5. Holos Floral Toner (€15.20) is without a doubt my all time favourite toner and this is my second bottle! If you are long time readers you will know that I am a major fan of the skincare range and you can read a full review here.
6. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara (€9.99) is a beautiful affordable mascara. It gives separation, length and volume. I don't usually get on very well with mascaras that have fibres in them as they irritate my eyes but this one hasn't annoyed my eyes at all.
7. Eylure Defining and Shading Brow Crayon in Dark Brown (€10). I haven't used a brow pencil in so long that I wasn't sure I would like this at all, but I have been favouring this over my beloved Benefit Gimme Brows for the month of November and can see myself buying another one of these pencils to have as back up for when I run out. The waxy crayon consistency are fabulous and it doesn't budge all day. Also the Dark Brown was a great colour match.
8. Christmas Duvet from Heatons (Double €20). The bedroom needed some Christmas cheer so I picked this gorgeous duvet up in Heatons and of course it had to go on the bed straight away!
So what do you think of my November favourites? Have you tried any of the products before? As always let me know in the comments section below because I love hearing your feedback.