We are well and truly in the festive spirit right here in LilliWhiteRose HQ! Lillibug is super excited and comes into us every morning around 6am asking if Santa has been or if she can go see him on the choo choo (inspired by multiple viewings of "The Polar Express"). So I decided that maybe Lillibug would like to get creative with a few left over Christmas decoration and this is what we came up with.
What you will need:
2. Pritt Stick
4. Tissue Paper
5. Card/Paper (green and gold)
8. Wrapping paper.
1. Make your frame by using the wrapping paper or any decorative christmassy paper you have and lay it on your tissue paper.
2. Draw a Christmas Tree on your green card and cut it out. Glue it to your tissue paper. For the bucket on the second picture we added silver paper.
3. Glue on your baubles
4. Draw a star on your gold paper and cut out.
5. Add a ribbon to the frame (we just put one on the top left corner).
6. We also had a snowman decoration left over from the tree so we glued that onto one of our pictures too. You could make one out of white paper or even out of white baubles and glue onto the tissue paper.
TIP: If you use sticks at the back of the frame you can make a stand. You could then light a candle behind the picture and it will glow behind the tissue paper. Make sure to keep the candle a good distance from the picture as you don't want to start a fire!
Voila you are done!
With leftover wrapping paper or if you have some decorative card you could make a lovely photo frame too just like we did above! To make it sturdy we tore off the front page of a catalogue and used that as a base for it.
We hope you like our Christmas themed arts & crafts. This is a first for the blog, so all feedback welcomed. If you decided to try it out please tweet me a picture as I would love to see.