Only a few rules:
1. Answer all the questions below.
2. Tag fellow bloggers in post.
3. Link back to blogger who tagged you.
4. When you post a response and you are advertising it please use the hash-tag BloggerTag.
1. When did yo start blogging?
The 20th of May 2013 at 5am in the morning! I can't believe how close it is getting to it's first Birthday.
2. What encouraged you to start?
Firstly my hubby as he was already blogging, and I was itching to do something to keep my mind in working order so he kept asking me for about a year to set up my own. I finally caved and created LilliWhiteRose.
3. What was the first blog you ever actively followed?
I used to read quiet a few before I started but I can actually remember the very first one I came across and then knew it would be the first one I would follow on the different social media sites and that was Girlfriday! Girlfridays Beauty Blog is an amazing lady and I also had the pleasure to meet her on a few occasions now and has been of a great support to me.
4. What type of things do you blog about?
Everything from beauty, lifestyle, and parenting! I love writing reviews so much that I wish I had more time for writing.
5. What has been your biggest revelation since beginning blogging?
The community of Irish Bloggers has been the biggest revelation, I had no idea there was an actual community of bloggers in any shape or form and to discover it was a shock (in the best possible way). There is a great respect for one another and are all very supportive.
6. What do you find toughest about blogging?
Time, between juggling family life and my health, i find it hard to get in the zone for writing sometimes. Scheduling just does not work for me but lately I have found my groove again so hoping I can keep it up.
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
This sounds a bit cringey but it's like my little space away from everything. Blogging makes me relax and makes me feel pro-active. I love chatting with other bloggers and getting to know them. They are my favourite things about blogging and can't see that changing ever!
8. What are your blogging ambitions for 2014?
I would love to do a blog challenge this year and host it myself, but really need to pluck up the confidence for it.
9. Recommend five blogs for anyone reading to follow....
I'm going to pick the five blogs I have read since I discovered blogs exsisted and they are all amazing in their own ways.
10. Who do you tag?
I tag every single one of you! Just remember to use the hash-tag when sharing on twitter.