I like to keep track of everything!
- Blog Ideas/Brain Storming Sessions (small notebook for handbag)
- Blog posts/ Reviews (Executive Notebook)
- Contacts, Events & Schedule for posts (Diary also for handbag, not pictured)
- Emails, Letter & Cards (folder)
- Anything LilliWhiteRose related (pink folder)
I know that every single one of those can be done from my computer but I like to see it all in my own handwriting. I have always done this even back in school/work/home and now for my blog. When I put pen to paper I find my ideas come quicker and that I get a better flow. The computer can sometimes drive me crazy and just like to go back to the old tried and tested way of doing things.
So tell me how do you keep organised for your blog, do you use apps, websites, folders? Tell me all about it as I can be nosy at times :-) x