WOW! I can't believe it's March already, time is just flying by way too quickly. February was a great month full of wedding excitement as one of my best friends got married and she gave me the honour of being one of her bridesmaids. Congratulations to the newlyweds an can't wait till you get back from honeymoon.
So February was all about looking after my skin and keeping it in tip top condition, so products I had once loved but have been neglected have made a reappearance in my routine.
1. Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life:
2. Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion:
3. Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan:here.
4. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5:here), she recommended the Citaplast Baume. Within a week there was such an improvement and by the tenth day my skin was completely back to it's old self.
5. L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream:
6. Bridesmaid Duty!!!
So that's it for February Favourites, let me know what you think in the comments?