So Lillibug got here first pair of proper Converse, when I say proper she did have pram shoe ones when she was 6 months old, but now she is walking so we thought it was time for her to pick out her own. She has great taste too picking out these cute purple ones for herself. These were €35.00 from Shoe Rack.
Lillibug loves cats and she spotted this herself and came running over going Coco (which is our cat). This is from Debenhams and was reduced from €15.00 to €4.50.
Finally we got Tesco Detangle Conditioning Spray which is great on Lillibugs head of tangled mess! €2.15
So for Mammy we have:
1. L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution (previously reviewed right here for you). €6.69
I love this stuff and this is my second bottle in a month!
2. Real Techniques Starter Set for eyes. Cloud 10 Beauty €24.99.
I'm having so much fun with these brushes and playing with my eyeshadows, will definitely buy more brushes from Real Techniques and from Cloud 10 Beauty.
4. L'Occitane En Province Immortelle Anti-Ageing Starter Set €25.00.
I actually got the trial size moisturiser of this in a Glossybox and loved it so much I had to get the starter set to try out the cleanser and toner in the range plus it had the travel size of the moisturiser in it.
5. Nivea Hand Cream Age Defying Q10 plus €1.99 30ml from Boots.
I love trying out different hand creams because I still haven't found that holy grail for me yet.
6. Max Factor Whipped Cream Foundation in 55 Beige. This is new and got it on offer for €10.49 in Superdrug.
7. Catrice Defiing Blush in 040 Think Pink got in Sam McCauleys and this was €3.99
8. Essence Colour & Go in 149 hello marshmallow got in Sam McCauleys and was €1.79
9. Finally I got a Tangle Teezer which I will review later in the month and could not believe that Sam McCauley's had it for €9.99!