Thursday, 1 August 2013
1. NIP + FAB Mango Smoothie, discovered Sam McCauleys were doing these so will definitely try another one of these. Really like the smell and it feels luxurious.
2. Vaseline Spray & Go, so handy and so quick but my skin is needing something heavier once a week so the NIP + FAB has been great for that.
3. Catrice All Round Mascara Waterproof, I have taken a break at the moment from my usual mascara as I have been either wearing no makeup or very little and the Benefit They're Real can be just too harsh looking without a full face, so this has been my go-to mascara.
4. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, I have done a full review on this here, but I am loving how this is working for me.
5. Vichy Normaderm Hylauspot. Great plaster like effect for the spots, it calms them down and helps diminish.
6. Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me, I actually got this in this months Glossybox and came in so handy with the heat wave, I love how refreshing it is and the smell is just gorgeous with it's Rose, Lavender, Peppermint, Aloe and Witch Hazel I couldn't get enough.
7. Hask Argan Oil, this was my second experience with argan oil and this one trumped the last one, my hair is looking great and people have actually commented on it, I also like the smell of this one.
8. L'Occitane Precious Cream, I actually got this in a magazine and is only 15mls but I absolutely love this and it will be replacing my usual moisturiser that I have been using for 2 years!
9. Finally my all time Favourite of the month is Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda Palette, this was a present from my hubby (so thank you hubby) and it was on my July Wishlist. I am working on a review for that presently but I think it will be next week before I have it up for you all.
I have no empties for July, due to the fact I was isolated after treatment for my thyroid condition for the first 18 days of it but back to normal now.
So have you tried any of these yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know down in the comments, would love to see what you think! xx