Never in a million years did I think I would go with the Jade but this particular colour was on offer and thought it would brighten up the winter months when we are out and about. I didn't particularly want to spend much on a new stroller, I had a budget and even at full price this came in under budget but the Jade had an offer so decided it worked out even better!
We have a Citroén C3 so we are limited on space and we do travel a bit to my husbands family so we pack everything but the kitchen sink, but now I can actually fit the kitchen sink in so extra bonus! The other problem we had was weight, the silver cross came in at 12.3 kg now add little one who is also the same weight. Phew! The Chicco stroller only weighs in at 7.7kg so my back is finally happy which gives me a big smile on my face. Another thing of note is that you need to put all 4 wheels on yourself which was actually easy enough even for me :-)
So the nitty gritty:
- Lightweight @ 7.7kg
- Available in a variety of colours
- Basket (always a must for the shopping)
- Raincover included
- Foam Handles
- Easy to fold & unfold
- Compared to other strollers when this is in flat position I have a little gap so can put a small item into the basket.
- 5 point safety harness
- adjustable leg rest
- 4 position recline
- Padded Seat, which I noticed was not something all strollers had.
- Fabric handle to carry.
- Raincover is too small for little one around the feet area, I know she is tall but this is really tight.
- I personally would like the hood to come forward a bit more.
- When this is in fully reclined position little one just has to sit forward and up it goes, so she now won't nap in her stroller anymore as she has figured this out.
- This is meant to suit from newborn but I have the strap at the tightest and it's still too loose so can't fathom how you could strap a newborn or a baby up to 8 months and feel comfortable with that.