Usually my products change month to month except for the ones that have the hearts on it. The ones with the hearts are my favourites that I repurchase once I run out and suit my hair and skin.
I was really disappointed to see that I have no Lush products which is a first for me but I haven't been to Dublin in so long, so that is going to change next month so really excited about that.
1. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo which I have reviewed previously.
2. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner, I don't use conditioner much due to it making my hair limp.
3. Sanctuary Foaming Shower Mousse which I also reviewed previously.
4. Sanctuary Body Scrub.
5. Sanctuary Body Wash.
6. Sanctuary Warming Micro-abrasion Polish which also I have reviewed, this is something I am just using so it doesn't go to waste but I won't be repurchasing.
7. Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash which some of you might know Benefit is my favourite brand, you can see my collection here.
8. Sanctuary Creme Souffle
9. Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter.
So that is what is in my shower this month, I do change it up each month and love trying new products so next month will be interesting especially with the trip to Lush.