1. Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - Already Repurchased. Love it!
2. NYC Color Mosaic Face Powder - I thought I would buy this again but decided NO! This broke apart and only had half then to work with, so this got empty pretty quick. For review click here.
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I love love love this and can't wait to invest in the full size one!
4. Benefit POREfessional - i really like this for minimising pores but as a primer not so much I don't find that this holds my make-up at all.
5. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - I have repurchased this time and again but have promised myself that I will branch out the next time I visit Lush, I have spoken about this and how much I like it here
6. Aveeno Hand Cream - I really like this especially if I put gloves on an let it soak in.
7. Charity Hand & Body Lotion - This was only a sample but usually have 4 of these hanging around because I have to have this in my handbag, seriously need a trip to Lush to get this in full size again.
8. Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion - This was light and not greasy which I really like.
9. Sanctuary Body Scrub, I really love the smell and how it just leaves my body so smooth.
10 Daisy by Marc Jacobs, this is my favourite sent and my hubby surprised me with a bigger bottle recently.
11. Benefit They're Real Mascara, it is a must for me to go out and buy again it is my favourite mascara and have also reviewed this here.
|I added this just to show you that this bottle is as strong as an ox after it got run over with the car!|
Saying goodbye to #JuneBBC click here on my thoughts.