This might be my only haul this month I will be in quarantine for two weeks after treatment for an Overactive Thyroid, I hope to do a blog post on the condition and the treatment I am going though when it starts next week.
Also I think I will use this as my #JuneBBC Day 21 due to the fact nails are not my forte, so hope you don't mind. Also check out Girlfridays Beauty Blog who is the brains behind #JuneBBC, and you will also find a list of others who are participating in #JuneBBC. So I hope you forgive me for going off topic.
So to cheer myself up and to give myself some joy when in quarantine I bought:
- VO5 Plump It Up Volumising Spritz. (Super excited I have fine limp hair)
- MUA Eyeshadow Palette Glitterball.
- MUA BB All In One Beauty Balm in Light Rose
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in 65. Pink Gold
- Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder for Luminous Glow.
- Catrice All Around Mascara Waterproof in Blackest Black.
So I think I have myself sorted for two weeks and I have held back on a few other posts for two reasons. One, because I haven't had time getting everything ready for quarantine and secondly there have been so many doctor appointments lately.
Update: I ended up experimenting with my nails so I ended up actually doing another post which you can find here.